Office Manager Position Now Available at TrenchSafety in Memphis . . .
TrenchSafety's Office Manager has administrative and managerial responsibilities, so the following skills, abilities, and interests are extremely important:
- You enjoy working behind the scenes in a busy environment to make things happen. But you are also comfortable occasionally working on “front of the house” tasks that directly affect TrenchSafety’s customers.
- Have a sense of urgency about your work.
- Able to work with people at all levels.
- Well-grounded in accounting basics.
- Not afraid to tackle new challenges, and always eager to learn.
- Persistent, resourceful, and creative in solving problems.
- Well organized. Able to pay attention to the details, while keeping one eye on the “big picture.”
- Can comfortably manage multiple projects, while balancing multiple priorities.
- Comfortable with making decisions.
- Have an upbeat, “can-do” attitude.
Send your cover letter and résumé to Careers@TrenchSafety.com
TrenchSafety and Supply is a great place to work. Just ask any of our
staff. Many have been with us for years, and we’d like to consider you for a
position on our team.
But know this: You will have to like solving customer problems. And you'll need
to have knowledge of the construction industry.
Working at TrenchSafety may be a little different from other places.
Take a Look at TrenchSafety . . .
- You can have voice in how we do things,
- You’ll enjoy our relaxed, results-oriented atmosphere,
- You’ll appreciate our “open book” management approach.
- And that's just for starters.
To get more information about employment opportunities at TrenchSafety, send an e-mail to
CLICK HERE to download our "5 Great Reasons to Work at TrenchSafety" brochure.
Want to learn more about a career in construction? Go to http://www.constructmyfuture.com